It is assumed that our customers who use and shop on this shopping site have accepted the following terms:
The web pages on our site and all related pages (‘site’) belong to and are operated by Silvermom Gümüş Jewelry Trade Limited Company (the ‘Company’) at www.silvermom.com.tr. By using and continuing to use the service on the site, you (‘User’) are subject to the following conditions while using all services offered on the site; You agree that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract in accordance with the laws to which you are bound and that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this contract and that you are bound by the terms written in the contract.
As this contract is indefinite, it imposes rights and obligations on the parties regarding the site that is the subject of the contract, and when the parties accept/approve this contract online or regretfully, they declare and undertake that they will fulfill the aforementioned rights and obligations completely, accurately, on time, within the terms requested in this contract. .
- The company always reserves the right to make changes on the prices and offered products and services.
- The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the contracted services, excluding technical failures.
- The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain the source code of them, otherwise he will be responsible for the damages that may arise before the third parties, and that legal and penal action will be taken against him.
- The user accepts that he will be solely responsible for the damages he may incur due to incomplete and incorrect information he has given while becoming a member of the site, and in case of giving false information and in case of breach of this contract by the Member, the company may terminate his membership unilaterally without any notice or warning.
- The name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the Internet service provider used by the company to improve and develop the website and/or to access the website within the framework of legal regulations, the date and time of access to the website, the pages accessed while on the website and the Internet access of the website that provides direct connection to the website. Some information such as address may be collected. The user agrees to the collection of this information.
- The user shall not produce content that is against general morality and morality, unlawful, injures the rights of third parties, is misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, injures personal rights, violates copyrights, encourages illegal activities, in his activities, in any part of the site or in his communications. , agrees not to share. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damage and in this case, the ‘Site’ officials may suspend or terminate such accounts, and reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, if there are requests for information about activity or user accounts from judicial authorities, it reserves the right to share this information with the authorities.
- The relations of the members of the site with each other or with third parties are under their own responsibility.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, brand, patent, logo, design, information and method in this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the specified person and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or utilizing the services on this Site does not grant any right to such intellectual property rights.
- The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the Site cannot be used on another website without permission. In the event of such a violation, the user will be responsible for meeting the amount of compensation demanded from the company due to the damages incurred by third parties and all other obligations, including but not limited to court costs and attorney’s fees.
- The company will not disclose personal information transmitted by users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It contains all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be referred to as “Confidential Information” for short.
- User, promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement etc. He/she accepts and declares that he/she consents to sharing the communication, portfolio status and demographic information of the company that owns the Site with its subsidiaries or group companies, and to receive electronic messages in this context for itself or its subsidiaries, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to carry out statistical studies.
- The user has the right to cancel the consent given by this contract without explaining any reason. The company processes the cancellation immediately and refrains from receiving electronic messages within 3 (three) working days.
- Confidential Information can only be disclosed to official authorities if this information is duly requested by official authorities and when disclosure to official authorities is obligatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
İŞBU SÖZLEŞME MADDESİ UYGULANABİLİR KANUNUN İZİN VERDİĞİ AZAMİ ÖLÇÜDE GEÇERLİ OLACAKTIR. FİRMA TARAFINDAN SUNULAN HİZMETLER “OLDUĞU GİBİ” VE “MÜMKÜN OLDUĞU” TEMELDE SUNULMAKTA VE PAZARLANABİLİRLİK, BELİRLİ BİR AMACA UYGUNLUK VEYA İHLAL ETMEME KONUSUNDA TÜM ZIMNİ GARANTİLER DE DÂHİL OLMAK ÜZERE HİZMETLER VEYA UYGULAMA İLE İLGİLİ OLARAK (BUNLARDA YER ALAN TÜM BİLGİLER DÂHİL) SARİH VEYA ZIMNİ, KANUNİ VEYA BAŞKA BİR NİTELİKTE HİÇBİR GARANTİDE BULUNMAMAKTADIR.
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
The user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss, security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
Not under the control of the parties; Natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, uprisings, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power cuts (collectively referred to as “Force Majeure” below) arising from the contract. If the obligations become unfulfillable by the parties, the parties are not responsible for this.In this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
COMPLETENESS AND APPLICABILITY OF THE AGREEMENT
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the rest of the contract will continue to be valid.
CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
The company can change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract, partially or completely, at any time. Changes will be valid from the date they are published on the site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow the changes. By continuing to benefit from the services provided, the user is deemed to have accepted these changes.
In all kinds of disputes that may arise between the parties for the transactions related to this contract, the books, records and documents of the Parties, as well as computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Law on Civil Procedure No. 6100, and the user agrees that he will not object to these records.
Taraflar arasında işbu sözleşme ile ilgili işlemler için çıkabilecek her türlü uyuşmazlıklarda Taraflar’ın defter, kayıt ve belgeleri ile ve bilgisayar kayıtları ve faks kayıtları 6100 sayılı Hukuk Muhakemeleri Kanunu uyarınca delil olarak kabul edilecek olup, kullanıcı bu kayıtlara itiraz etmeyeceğini kabul eder.
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
Istanbul (Central) Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.